"Tshits" near the bottom - Is that what you see?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
"Tshits" near the bottom - Is that what you see?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
That or the fact that it says All T-shirts at the top and then at bottom where you mention it says, Only White Shirts (or Shits as it appears)
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
don't get it.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Tshits" near the bottom - Is that what you see? </div></div>
WTF is a t-[censored]?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I believe it says shirt's just the way the sign is folded it looks like [censored]'s.
I noticed the part it says all t-shirts at the top and white t-shirts only at the bottom.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe it says shirt's just the way the sign is folded it looks like [censored]'s.
I noticed the part it says all t-shirts at the top and white t-shirts only at the bottom. </div></div>
no
i actually examined this and took the pic myself
it def says tshits
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
The mascot on the brand name looks like Jordan Rothstein? Is that what you're pointing out?
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The mascot on the brand name looks like Jordan Rothstein? Is that what you're pointing out? </div></div>
wow
i missed that entirely
i was mainly interested in seeing how many people picked up on the tshits bit
but its nice to see a beaky cameo also
good catch
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Maybe they ran out of pesos and couldn't afford another "R"..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks